You can browse all files available for download, including binary packages, at
QmidiCtl Files on SourceForge.net.
2016-11-14 - A Fall'16 release.
- Almost complete overhaul on the configure script command
line options, wrt. installation directories specification,
eg. --prefix, --bindir, --libdir, --datadir and --mandir.
2016-09-14 - End of Summer'16 release.
- Dropped the --enable-qt5 from configure as found redundant
given that's the build default anyway (suggestion by Guido
Scholz, while for Qtractor, thanks).
2016-04-05 - Spring'16 release frenzy.
- Added application keywords to freedesktop.org's AppData.
2015-09-21 - Summer'15 release frenzy.
- Prefer Qt5 over Qt4 by default with configure script.
- Complete rewrite of Qt4 vs. Qt5 configure builds.
- Fixed for some strict tests for Qt4 vs. Qt5 configure builds.
2015-03-23 - Pre-LAC2015 pre-season release.
- Reset (to network defaults) button added to options dialog,
which also gets some layout reform.
- Added application description as freedesktop.org's
- Previously hard-coded UDP/IP multicast address (22.214.171.124) is
now an user configurable option.
- A man page has beed added.
- Allow the build system to include an user specified LDFLAGS.
2013-12-31 - A fifth of a Jubilee.
- More preparations for Qt5 configure build.
- Preparations for Qt5 migration.
- Make(ing) -jN parallel builds now available for the masses.
- Fixed Makefile.in handling of installation directories to the
configure script eg. --datadir.
- Symbian^3 port (by Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas).
- Added translatable macro contextualizers.
2010-09-03 - Second public release.
- Standard desktop icon fixing (Fremantle/Hildon).
- MIDI note and controller names (GM) added.
- Logarithmic scale configure option added.
- Message box title confidence fix (whatever it be:)
- MIDI controller assignment, any other than mostly MMC, is now
user configurable for all widgets, buttons, sliders and knobs,
trough the novel "Configure..." menu item. (EXPERIMENTAL)
- Dropped the "About Qt..." menu item.
- Use standard dialog buttons as provided by QDialogButtonBox.
- Attempt to comply with maemo.org extras-testing promotion.
2010-03-07 - First public release.
This project's Git repository can be checked out through
anonymous (http) access with the following instructions:
git clone http://git.code.sf.net/p/qmidictl/code qmidictl-git
You then need to prepare the
configure script on the just created
qmidictl-git source directory:
Hopefully, you'll be now with a proper source tree, ready for build.
For quite some time there are alternate Git repositories which are kept
in sync with the above sf.net one:
However, this doesn't mean that the QmidiCtl
project is about to migrate to brand new hosting whatsoever: the original upstream
source code repository is, will be, as ever was, always kept somewhere else still
in this world and universe.